Wondering How To Get Your Music Heard?
Enter your email to get our FREE Sell More Singles ebook and discover:
- How to release a single and grow your fanbase faster.
- Why releasing singles will create more buzz for your music.
- Why releasing and selling your songs by the singles is the best option for indie musicians.
- How to prepare your files for distribution.
- Which services to use to distribute your single on iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- Where to promote your single.
- How to sell more music, more often.
Tell us where to send it…
Music Marketing Strategies for the Little Guy or Gal or Band
- Are just getting started promoting your music (and need to figure out where to begin).
- Are not getting anywhere promoting your music (but you’ve tried everything)
- Can’t drop everything and go on tour (because you have a real job, real bills, a family and/or something tethering you to one location).
- Don’t have a ton of time (because your busy with life – see above).
- Find yourself doing everything (from booking to managing to writing and recording to producing their own videos to hanging posters all over town and the list goes on).
Then you and I need to talk…
(the music Gods have brought us together for a reason)
- It’s not (just) about having good music.
- It’s not (just) about getting every Tom, Dick and Harriett to listen to your music.
- It’s not (just) about having all the time in the world to promote your music.
- It’s not whether you are too young or too old.
Its About Getting the “Right” People to Listen to Your Music in the Quickest, Most Stress-Free Way Possible.
I Will Help You With That.
More Ideas on How to Get Your Music Heard from the Blog…
Do you think you are too old to make it in music? Think again. Here’s why I think you are selling yourself short.