Want a pro-level music marketing tool that will cost you nothing?
Then you are going to want to read this.
Have you heard of any of the following marketing tools?
If so, then you know a couple of things about them:
- They are great tools for helping build email lists and sell stuff.
- They are pretty spendy, especially on a DIY musician's budget
Here's why I'm asking…
There is a newer tool that available that does everything those tools do like:
- Build professional-looking landing pages to collect fans emails using templates
- Generate a complete sales funnels with upsells, downsells, and bumps quickly
- Create entire websites that are hosted (no extra hosting fees)
- Sell digital products with a built-in shopping cart
- And more
It has pretty much every music marketing tool you need to promote your music, build a fan list, and sell stuff.
The cool thing is, it will cost you nothing.
In fact, it is free forever.
The tool is called GrooveFunnels.
And using it can save you money.
Just for reference, let’s cost out a few of the tools you won't need to pay for…
- Web hosting costs $11.95 per month (more if you’re hosting more than one website).
- Email services can run $29 per month (more as your subscriber base grows).
- With landing page builders, Leadpages starts at $25 per month, Clickfunnels around $97 and Unbounce starts at $79 per month.
- Shopping carts start at $49 per month… if you’re lucky.
What else could you use that money for?
Add it all up, and you could easily end up spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month, not to mention hours of poking and prodding trying to get it all set up.
Go try it out because you don't even need a credit card number.
You'll be able to create a fan sign up page and be collecting fan emails on your favorite social site hours from now.