Are you serious about taking your music career to the next level?
Check this out:
Here's a heads up on a music success event being put on by the well connected LA Producer, Joe Solo.
Joe asked me to reach out to you.
He has a music success retreat coming up October 16th – 18th.
He's having the event at a beach house in Malibu, California (which BTW looks pretty swanky).
Stuff you'll learn:
- How to present yourself to get signed to record and publishing deals.
- Revenue streams, strategies to boost your earnings.
- On-the-spot song evaluations.
- Your authentic music – the key to achieving music success.
- Industry gatekeepers: Learn what label execs, managers, A&R reps, publishers, music attorneys, music supervisors and other key members of the industry are looking for.
Here's some of what he's offering:
- A Panel of 7 Top Hollywood Music Supervisors & Publishers
- Catered Music Industry Executive Dinner
- Lodging at his Malibu Mansion (15 Slots available)
He's a good guy and you can learn a lot from him.
He has a limited amount of spots available so you if you think it is something you want to do, check it out right now.
I've been to similar events in the past and I can tell you that you will learn will a ton.
And the most valuable part of the experience will be the connection you make. Sitting in the same room with like-minded peers and potential mentors will go a long way in helping your music career. Hard to put a price on that.