Get Honest Help With Your Music Promotion
Are any of these conversations going on in your head…
- Man, I spend way too much time on social media and this music promotion stuff and not enough time creating music.
- I am going to be releasing music and/or running a PR campaign. I really need to make sure I get the most out of the buzz I generate.
- Ugh, am I doing any of this music marketing stuff correctly? Should I give my song away? Should I charge? Do I need a website?
I can help.
I work with musicians and bands to help you create a music marketing strategy, build up a fan base and find ways to monetize in as little time as possible so that you can do what you do best, make more music.
How To Get Your Free 30 Minute 1 on 1 Strategy Session
Are you stuck and need some direction on where to go next? Not sure if your website is set up correctly? Not sure if you are making all the money you could be with your music? Need someone to point you in the right direction?
Book a free strategy session with me so I can help you with any of the following…
- Reduce the time you spend on social media and marketing so you have more time to creating music.
- Make sure you get the most fans and sales possible out of an upcoming release and/or PR campaign.
- Make sure you aren’t wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars on a music marketing course or PR Campaign
- Give you a clear direction so that you are focusing on the things you need to focus and not wasting time.
- Help you optimize your online presence both on your website and your social media sites.
- Leverage my 10+ years of experience and connections from working in DIY indie music.
When you click book a session you will complete a short form that will ask you a few short questions that will let me know if I can help you and/or we can work together.
I will review your information within 1 business day and contact you to let you know if you qualify and then schedule your session.
Please note, I do not work with everyone. See if you qualify.
What Current and Former Clients Are Saying…
“As a musician I find it very challenging to balance my time to include practice, writing, recording, performing. There is nothing quite so disheartening as working for months or years preparing a killer product, to then play it to family and friends and then ……….. nothing. Corey [aka Musicgoat] has has allowed me to stay focused on making music while he is focused on making sales – finding the fans who are wanting to hear what I have to offer.” – Derek Barg of Social Science
“Corey’s ability to create and inspire new ideas is a great feature. I really admired Corey’s experience as a live performer, and his ability to target fans who care about great music and not just fame. I would definitely recommend this man to my Nashville contacts!” Tyson Bowman, Singer-Songwriter/ CEO Guitar Shark Music.
How I Will Save You Time And Money
I’ve heard from many of musicians who have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on PR campaigns, crappy websites and/or fake Twitter followers or Soundcloud plays. They drove thousands of people to their website and social media properties but they saw little or no results. Few, if any fans and little to no sales.
They didn’t have the right system in place to engage with and capture fans and make sales.
Before you spend 1K or more on a PR firm or music social media “expert”, give me a call. An hour phone call might save you hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars.
spend waste any of your time hunting around for information or trying to learn the best way to build a site, promote yourself on social media or whatever.
Let’s get on the phone, on Skype or do a Google Hangout so that I can answer your questions and help you figure out what to do next.
Pssst… also check out the resources page for a list of courses, tools and more that will help you.