Just wanted to take a quick second to invite you to check out a podcast interview I did with David Andrew Wiebe over on The Music Entrepreneur.
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll hear about:
- How – Musicgoat – got started.
- Why I started releasing a song every month.
- How I am able to earn residual income from CD Baby.
- How I was able to solicit guest posters to his site.
- How I got started in music.
- How my fascination with marketing began.
- Why I believe that marketing music takes more effort than marketing other things.
- Why I believe that music and marketing are one and the same.
- Why I believe you need to focus on the personal connection in music marketing today.
- Why I believe you should emphasize quality over quantity with your content.
Click below to go listen now:
Oh and by the way, make sure you listen to some of the older shows over there. Lots of good stuff like an interview with CDBaby founder Derek Sivers.