Want To Sell More Music More Often?
Let Me Help You Release and Sell Your Music Online Faster and Easier While Creating More Buzz, More Fans and More Sales.
Here’s the deal:
There are many working parts when it comes to releasing a single.
IF you want to get your music in the hands of the right people and make more money.
You have to get your music copyrighted.
You need to get ISRC and UPC codes so you get proper credit and they know who gets any royalty money.
You’ll have to format your audio files correctly. Make sure you are crediting the right people in the liner notes (yep, they still matter).
Then if you want your music to be in every online store you need to figure out the best way to distribute your music. (both digitally and physically).
Once you figure that out, you’ll need to create album art in different sizes. Each service and/or application have different requirements.
Oh and that’s before you even get to the promotion part.
You’ll need to figure out when to release it and where.
Are you going to use social media? If so, which sites? Facebook? Twitter? Something else?
Are you going to make a video? Are there any blogs. magazines or radio stations I can send my release to?
YEP… there is a lot to do.
But you can save a lot of the time and save yourself all the headaches.
Follow The Exact Same System I Used To Build My Fanbase, Generate Buzz and Sell Single Downloads For up to $5, $10 and the occasional $20.
You get my step by step planning guide.
This guide – that I call the Sell More Singles Roadmap – takes you by the hand and walks you through everything you need to know to release your music quickly and easily.
Everything has been done for you.
I made the mistakes. I spent hours looking for the information. Poking, prodding, mixing and matching. Failing. Succeeding. Blowing time. Blowing money. You don’t have to.
Here’s what you will discover…
- How and where to get album art created at a low cost.
- What meta data you need to add to audio files so they are trackable (and collecting royalties).
- Why liner notes still matter and how to create them.
- How to organize all your release information to make the process quick and easy.
- What services to use to distribute your music everywhere.
- Legal and copyright info that you need to be aware of to protect yourself and get the most mula for your tunes.
- When, and when not, to release your music to ensure maximum exposure.
- Simple tricks to maximize promotion on your website and out in social media.
- The psychology behind getting fans to pay for your music (and pay well in some cases).
- And I’m sure I am missing something else.
Online Training Accessible From Any Device
Get Instant Lifetime Access for Only $15
Click the button below now and you’ll be taken to Paypal. As soon as that’s out of the way, you will be taken straight to the members area to start planning your release.
In just a few days you will know how to release a single or album. If you’ve done a good job following my instructions, you will have your music floating around the internet generating buzz, creating new fans and bringing in some money (often times for more than just $.99 if you do it right – I’ll show you).
Don’t be a slacker!
This is your chance to stop procrastinating and start producing. The Roadmap will show you that it is possible to go from “broke musician” to “earning musician.”
It’s just one step, but it’s the most important one.