Here's How to Sell More of Your Songs Online by Releasing Singles
Discover a simple method that you can use to sell your songs online to watch your fanbase grow, feel the buzz around your music intensify and hear the virtual cash register ring with the sound of sales.
- How to release a single and grow your fanbase faster.
- Why releasing singles will create more buzz for your music.
- The 1 thing you must avoid to keep you and your music fresh in peoples minds.
- Why releasing and selling your songs by the singles is the best option for indie musicians.
- How to prepare your files for distribution.
- Which services to use to distribute your single on iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- Where to promote your single.
- How to sell more music, more often and enjoy the hell out of it.
"Corey [aka the dude behind Musicgoat], you give out the most amazing information. I’m an old rocker, trying to get acclimated to the new music industry, and you are an oasis to someone like me. I’m so far back there….You keep writing and I’ll keep reading. Thank you so much!”
“As a musician I find it very challenging to balance my time to include practice, writing, recording, performing. There is nothing quite so disheartening as working for months or years preparing a killer product, to then play it to family and friends and then ……….. nothing. Corey [aka Musicgoat] has has allowed me to stay focused on making music while he is focused on making sales – finding the fans who are wanting to hear what I have to offer.”
“Corey’s ability to create and inspire new ideas is a great feature. I really admired Corey’s experience as a live performer, and his ability to target fans who care about great music and not just fame. I would definitely recommend this man to my Nashville contacts!”
Want To Sell More of Your Songs Online?
Discover a simple method that you can use to sell your songs online while watching your fanbase grow.