How To Find And Contact Spotify Playlist Curators
To Get More Streams
Discover a simple method that you can use to find and contact playlist curators on Spotify, and other streaming services, to increase your streams and grow your audience.
- Where to find contact information for thousands of playlist curators.
- How to reach out to playlists to submit your music for free without risking hundreds of dollars using submission services.
- A stupid simple subject line that will dramatically improve the chances of curators will actually open your email.
- The 1 thing you can do, that most other artists don't, that will make you stand out to curators.
- Timesaving tip to speed up your outreach without sounding spammy.
- Exactly what to say to curators to increase the chance your music gets added to their playlists now and in the future.
“This is a great resource that you can print off and reference every time you have a single to promote.”
"Corey [aka the dude behind Musicgoat], you give out the most amazing information. I’m an old rocker, trying to get acclimated to the new music industry, and you are an oasis to someone like me. I’m so far back there….You keep writing and I’ll keep reading. Thank you so much!”
“As a musician I find it very challenging to balance my time to include practice, writing, recording, performing. There is nothing quite so disheartening as working for months or years preparing a killer product, to then play it to family and friends and then ……….. nothing. Corey [aka Musicgoat] has has allowed me to stay focused on making music while he is focused on making sales – finding the fans who are wanting to hear what I have to offer.”
“Corey’s ability to create and inspire new ideas is a great feature. I really admired Corey’s experience as a live performer, and his ability to target fans who care about great music and not just fame. I would definitely recommend this man to my Nashville contacts!”