In order to make money in music we need to spread the word far and wide. Here are a collection of posts that outline places you can send your music for review, radio airplay, or hell, maybe even to get it in the movies or on TV.”
New To Music Submission?
Just getting started on figuring out where you can send your music? Want to save a crap ton of time finding the best places to submit music?
The best place for you to start is the Indie Bible. It will save you a ton of time because a huge majority of all the places you'll want to submit to, along with their contact information, are listed inside.
Here's a list of resources you'll get access to in the Indie Bible:
- 1100 Publications from around the world that are willing to review your music
- 4600 Radio Stations and Shows from around the world that will play your songs
- 900 Music Blogs
- 800 Record Labels accepting demos
- 380 Digital Websites where you can upload music
- 28,000 Music Venues, Festivals and Colleges!
- And I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff.
Imagine how long it would take you to find that many places to submit your music.
Do you have the time?
Better yet, they even have it broken down by genre so that'll save you time too.
Click here to check out the Indie Bible.
Want to focus on reaching Spotify playlist curators?
Click here to check out the Indie Spotify Bible.
Articles on where to submit music:
Stay tuned because we are always adding more to the collection as we come across them.
Oh and did we miss any? If so, let us know.